Operational Technology (OT) / Industrial Control System (ICS) Cybersecurity Consultant
The OT / ICS Cybersecurity Consultant is responsible for assessing, designing, implementing and/or supporting cybersecurity of operational technology (OT) and industrial control systems (ICS) environments. If you’re looking for a dynamic cybersecurity consulting role, supporting several critical industries, this opportunity may check your boxes.
- Utilize best practices and industry standards to guide clients into a resilient cybersecurity state; apply risk-based approach to OT Security
- As consultant, work closely with client organizations to design and progress their cybersecurity journey
- Execute gap assessments, as per our framework, and industry standards
- Lead and execute on remediation projects onsite at client facilities
- Select and deploy technology in support of client goals
- Provide training to client teams to ensure success at handover and beyond
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and at least 3 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- General understanding and knowledge of IT/OT systems, including servers, networks, workstations, and infrastructure
- General understanding of cybersecurity practice areas
- Industrial control system knowledge is preferred
- Ability to work autonomously in a complex, technical environment where attention to detail and excellent communications skills are required
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and grow in a fast paced consulting environment
- Ability and desire to mentor junior colleagues
About RED Group
RED Group is an Industrial Control Systems (ICS) technology development and integration firm specializing in Process Automation, IT/OT Consulting, and Industrial Cybersecurity.
Our solutions are in demand and our business is thriving. That’s why Inc. Magazine recently rated us as one of the top-growing private companies in the United States.