Field Electrical Supervisor
The Field Electrical Supervisor will be successful at customer facilities/project sites leading troubleshooting, wiring, start-up, commissioning, field service and QA/QC. We service several industries including Energy, Public, Maritime, and Manufacturing.
- Represent company as onsite lead of field team and primary customer interface.
- Supervise installation/termination on all types of electrical equipment such as: PLCs, instrumentation, switch gear, MCCs.
- Generate daily production and progress work reports, JSAs and daily time sheets
- Identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Perform inspections of electrical system installations.
- Complete all QA documentation and any other reports that are required for the project
- Answering questions of a technical nature during project execution
- Write reports to document deficiencies and errors of products
- Communicate the results of inspections and put forward corrective suggestions
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience leading electrical teams and in QA/QC.
- Ability to read and follow wiring diagrams, one-lines, panel layouts, schematics, etc.
- Ability to instruct and train workers to install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and instrumentation.
- Experience with start-up and commissioning of automated equipment
- Experience with various sensors, transmitters, and flow meters
- Experience installing, assembling, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, conduit, wiring, cable, equipment, components, and devices associated with electrical equipment following drawings of electrical layouts and building plans. Ability to perform interlock wiring as required.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills for all aspects of Electrical Systems
- Ability to apply HSE best practices and adhere to the RED Group and/or client safety programs, including, but not limited to PPE, LOTO, JSA, permit to work, etc.
- Capable of lifting heavy materials when necessary and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to use basic tools (drills, saws, wire strippers, knock-outs, etc.)
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills
- Valid driver’s license is required and must have reliable transportation
- Must have the ability to obtain a TWIC card
- Superb attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Self-starter and natural problem solver
About RED Group
RED Group is an Industrial Control Systems (ICS) technology development and integration firm specializing in Process Automation, IT/OT Consulting, and Industrial Cybersecurity.
Our solutions are in demand and our business is thriving. That’s why Inc. Magazine recently rated us as one of the top-growing private companies in the United States.