The Marketing Coordinator will lead the charge in bringing the RED Group brand, and our message, further into the world. You will be responsible for all things marketing, including creating and releasing campaigns, maintaining our website and social media presence, and much more. If you’re looking for a growth position, with a growing company, this opportunity could be a great fit.
- Design and deploy campaigns
- Coordinate and lead preparation of online and in-person events
- Maintain content calendar and website
- Manage creation of press releases, social media posts, blogs, and other content. Tasks include writing, creative design, editing, and final production of materials
- Maintain social media presence utilizing Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Partner with 3rd party marketing firm
- Participate in sales process by supporting the development of proposals and sales materials
Qualifications & Skills
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with SEO, SEM, and email marketing
- Experience with graphic design is preferred, with knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator
- Experience working with other Business-to-Business organizations is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Highly organized
- Team player
- Self-starter and natural problem solver
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
About RED Group
RED Group is an Industrial Control Systems (ICS) technology development and integration firm specializing in Process Automation, IT/OT Consulting, and Industrial Cybersecurity.
Our solutions are in demand and our business is thriving. That’s why Inc. Magazine recently rated us as one of the top-growing private companies in the United States.